CHRISTMAS IN LONDON



I have only spent Christmas in London once before. That time (many years ago) I had just moved to the United Kingdom and everything seemed so new and fresh to me. It was absolutely exciting to be in my dream city amongst all the lights and city noise.
This year it's completely different - I've been here a little while now and call London my home, the noise and Winter Wonderland isn't anything new anymore. It's exciting for a whole different reason..

2018 has been a very busy year. I have grown so much and learnt from all the mistakes I had made before. My business is growing, I am growing as a woman and an individual, and I don't want to stop! That is partially why I decided to spend the festive season in London, to take on more exciting projects and work on things I usually missed out on.

I have also leant that some people love you for who you are, and some people may use you for what you do for them. And that's fine! It's a good lesson to learn..

Most of all, I am excited to spend Christmas in London after all these years (and ever thought I miss my family SO much) is because I'm hosting one all by myself. For the first time in my 25 years I will have my favourite people around me (and some who can't make it, don't worry you're still my favourite too haha) and it feels like a whole new beginning.

It might not make much sense to most of you reading this - it is a very personal feeling.. one that I am grateful for. 


SHOP THE LOOK









What's your opinion?

@instagram