FEEL FREE IN YOUR SKIN



I recently watched a film "I Feel Pretty" that was one of those silly comedies with a questionable plot that you would usually watch when there is literally nothing else on TV. I would have never committed to it otherwise but I was bored. And you know what, it ended up being such a nice movie with the loveliest message - just believe in yourself and you can do anything!

It made me think about my own life and how similar I used to be to the main character Renee. I would constantly compare myself to everyone else, get frustrated at myself when I didn't have the willpower to go to the gym every night and so on.. In the most recent years I've gained confidence and stopped questioning my appearance. It's purely a waste of time, don't you think?

We really do live only once, why would you deny yourself from doing things you love, wearing clothing you want to wear, going to trips you want to experience, telling people you love how you feel about them.. Why would you stop yourself from living to the fullest?

So push your chest out, put that red lip on and head out the door with confidence - you got it all!





What's your opinion?

@instagram