DENIM JACKET WITH A TWIST


Hey guys, long time no see!..or at least it seems that way.

The excitement for this jacket is real, it's not even funny how much I love it. 

I love finding things that are casual and yet have a twist that make it a stand-out-piece. I feel like it would be great with literally anything - jeans, shorts, mini skirt, maxi skirt, midi - you name it. Gorgeous, don't you think?

On another note, I've been vlogging quite a bit recently. I have had a lot of free time on my hands and I thought I'd use it for something interesting (to me) rather than waste it all away on nothing. I just wanted to try it out you know and if you're interested you can watch it here. However, I now can't decide wether I want to continue or not. I often think I don't have the personality for it or I can't and don't want to film everyone and everything around me which is the main thing when you're vlogging I guess. 
I do love creating video content and find it super relaxing!! My main occupation is basically creating/editing/uploading videos on youtube for Patricia Bright so I'm not too far from it! 

 if you're interested in collaborating feel free to contact me on: alise_jane@yahoo.co.uk (yes, I'm a Yahoo user..still)

For now, I will stick to blogging instead xx







OUTFIT DETAILS:

Skirt - Lavish Alice on Asos
Jacket - Liquor & Poker Denim Jacket on Asos
Shoes - Clarks






What's your opinion?

@instagram