HOW TO DRESS TO FEEL CONFIDENT



Little intro:

I honestly love styling and in an alternative universe would probably pursue styling as a career, but I'm thankful for social media and blogging platforms that have allowed me to experiment with my own style as a hobby.

We are all so unique and have different understanding for fashion - some people don't think it's necessary to be interested in high fashion at all (kind of like Andy at the beginning of Devil Wears Prada) and some people call VOGUE the bible.
Don't know about you but I am probably somewhere in the middle if I am honest with you.

I don't think it's SUPER important to have the most recent collection in your current wardrobe, and buying new items every other week to impress your work colleagues is definitely not necessary to call yourself a fashion lover. What I do think is important is knowing your style (e.g. what colours, cuts and materials suit you) and knowing WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL CONFIDENT.



There is nothing worse than buying that amazing slip dress from the newest brand collection knowing it's really not that you and knowing you won't feel confident at all.
But at least it's cute right?

NO

If you're not feeling like a million dollar wearing it, you won't carry it out! Lack of confidence is easily noticeable and it will definitely show.





HOW DO I KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL GREAT?

I have experimented a lot, and by a lot I mean A LOT okay!
Constantly taking pictures for my social media has allowed me to try on as many different styles and colours, layer various pieces and play with styling as possible. I have tried mini skirt and realised it's really not my thing. I have also realised I love wearing colour oppose to all-one-colour-everything (apart from some exceptions, of course). I know that kitten heels and high heels don't give me the confidence I thought it would. And the list goes on..

So next time you're shopping on ASOS buy a few pieces that are a little daring or you've always wanted to see how it looks on you, and experiment!

You never know until you try, you with me?




What's your opinion?

@instagram