THAT WIND IN MY HAIR


Lately I've been feeling kind of all over the place. Not sure if it's because I have been super busy and my life turned into a manic place for a little while, or perhaps I have always been this way.

To think about it, I have always been like this if I'm honest..

I'm that hectic artsy type of person whose a room has a particular chaos if you know what I mean - to anyone else who walks through the door it would seem like the messiest mess but to me, I know exactly where to find what I'm looking for. It's the same in my head. It's messy. It's a chaos most of the time. And yes you can find me day dreaming more often than blinking (probably an over-exaggeration but you know where I'm going with this).

I forget people's names 2 seconds after getting introduced, and I can't remember the name of that place with the amazing burgers from last week. I don't know that funny actor everyone else seems to recognise by the full name, and for some reason it's getting harder and harder to text back (not even talking about calling *ugh*). I know to some this might be aggravating or might give the wrong impression but no it doesn't mean I'm not also smart and know my stuff when it comes to the right things.

My head's in the clouds..










It's in the clouds for the right reasons though.
I believe I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't dream as much as I do. If I didn't think about 100 things and browsed 5 tabs at the same time I wouldn't generate the ideas that I do, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing today and I certainly couldn't deal with working on 10 projects at the same time (probably also an over-exaggeration..)

I have learnt to accept who I truly am! I'm not bothered by it and I hang around people who know it doesn't define me.

It wasn't always the case. I used to think I had to know and remember everything, it would make me stressed and depressed, I thought people would see me in a certain way and it created this unhappy feeling inside of me. I cannot stress enough on how important it is to accept yourself first! Once you do and you're totally cool with your little flaws people will take you as you are, too! There is no doubt about it.

I have learnt to accept so many aspects of my personality I don't let anything get in between me and my true happiness, so why should you?






What's your opinion?

@instagram