FESTIVE GIFT YOU WILL WANT TO KEEP YOURSELF




December and all the festivities is my favourite time of the year for sure - it's a lot of fun, I get to see my family and loved ones, if we're lucky we also get to play around in the snow like we're 10 again. It's such a magical feeling.

Then, January/February comes and all of a sudden it can feel a little dull. I start searching for ways to colour in my everyday life - whether it's a trip or a new hand bag - anything that will make me avoid that dark time of the year.

This year I've got it sorted! I am brightening up my home with the beautiful scented candles from Skylar! It's already making my home feel so much more cosy and warm. My love for candles in never ending and when I found out about the new Skylar Home range I knew it's the perfect answer for my January blues. Just to watch the candle light flicker in the dimmed light makes me feel so warm inside! All I need is a hot chocolate (well, maybe not every night.. diet and that you know..) and a good film, and it's all good in the world again.

Let me tell you more about Skylar, my absolute favourite natural perfumes brand - it's an LA based brand that not only delivers gorgeous products (by that I mean the scents are out of this world and the packaging is just simply stunning) but it's also all clean and natural. You won't find any harmful chemicals or allergens in any of the Skylar products, it's all cruelty-free and eco-friendly. The candles are free of paraffin and phthalates, and made out of sustainable soy-coconut wax. On top of that, it's all hand crafted.

How amazing is that!!






For the holiday season they are offering a bundle of joy - Candle Trio! You can basically choose 3 scents out of the 6 and even wrap it as a gift to make the most thoughtful gift for your loved ones!

I chose ARROW: It comes in a gorgeous purple tone packaging that I honestly never want to get rid of ever. The scent has got notes of midnight jasmine that adds that sweet and rich tones; warm patchouli adds a very warm and musky aroma; and vanilla is the source of that homely comforting smell. All of which makes the perfect fragrance for a night in.

MEADOW: this scent has notes of tuberose that adds a powerful floral scent; orange blossom which is often used in perfume making and adds fresh tones and citrusy aroma; rose and jasmine. 
This candle has a beautiful floral smell and fills the room with a light and elegant aroma!

CORAL: it's got notes of apple blossom gives that sweet smell and grapefruit adds freshness and fruity notes which makes this gorgeous fresh smell! I love having it in the bathroom on those Sunday mornings just before heading out for some brunch.

At the moment, you can also get 10% off your next purchase using the code ALISEJANE10, I hope you use it and enjoy!




I honestly been a fan of this brand since last year when I discovered it on Instagram and I can't stress enough how much I appreciate the quality of the products, the aesthetic and story behind it.

It's time to be more conscious of the type of products we buy and use on a daily bases and I give all my respect to Skylar for making a change!


What's your opinion?

@instagram