WHAT TO WEAR: IN FRANCE





It's me talking about France again! Yep, I truly enjoyed my time there.

When packing my suitcase a few days before getting on Eurostar, I was feeling a little panicky knowing all the activities we had planned. 

"you need something pretty easy to wear, practical, comfortable enough to be able to shoot AND look feminine!"
That was my conversation with myself.

..and then I realised, I need a cute maxi dress! 





This one I'm wearing is from HM that I found just a couple of days before leaving - lucky me because I found it the easiest option ever!

Its got a slip dress that comes with a rather sheer floral maxi dress to overlay it with, but as it was a heatwave I decided to leave the slip at home and hope for the best (I trusted Andrea to tell me if my butt was on show). 

I felt super feminine wearing it, especially dancing around the Palace in Versailles and taking pictures in the Hall of Mirrors amongst all the gorgeous gold details. 



SHOP THE LOOK
HM Patterned Chiffon Dress £39.99  ASOS Design Pleated Ruffle Maxi Dress £75.55  ESSENTIEL Antwerp Floral Maxi Dress £279   & Other Stories A-Line Pleated Maxi Dress £85   See by CHLOE Floral and geometric-print chiffon maxi dress £395











What's your opinion?

@instagram